I am working on a project and PM request me to create a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) for purchasing a SSL certificate. I do some research and of-course Google, suddenly get this informative hands-on video tutorial with commands in text format. So,just watch the video with full concentration and use the commands when you need it.
BTW, there is also a video on How do you get and integrate a free SSL with your domain/site.
So, Njoy and visit the link.
- Create CSR and Purchase and Install an SSL Certificate — https://serversforhackers.com/c/purchase-and-install-an-ssl-certificate
- Testing and Debugging SSL Certificates — https://serversforhackers.com/c/testing-and-debugging-ssl-certificates
- Self Signed SSL Certificates for Development — https://serversforhackers.com/c/self-signed-ssl-certificates-for-development
- Purchase & Install a Wildcard SSL Certificate — https://serversforhackers.com/c/purchase-install-a-wildcard-ssl-certificate
- Letsencrypt for Free & Easy SSL Certificates — https://serversforhackers.com/c/letsencrypt-for-free-easy-ssl-certificates (**FREE SSL)
And here is all together — https://serversforhackers.com/s/integrating-ssl-certificates
Here is the man (Chris Fidao) who secure my and your life too as well as time.
THANKS Chris Fidao.